My client is a global healthcare advertising firm of 100 digital, creative, and innovation experts focused on engaging HCPs. They are cross-disciplinary thinkers and utilize combined strengths and experience to bring fresh thinking and world-class talent to scientific communications.
My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Producer to manage complex integrated digital initiatives from start to finish and function as a main point of contact across client and agency account services for all digital initiatives and projects on assigned accounts.
The location for this role is remote in nature but their offices are located in New York, New York.
The Digital Producer will also function as a bridge between agency account services and clients, and the internal digital development team, creative team and third-party vendors. You will work alongside internal account teams, maintaining high levels of communication and collaboration. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a proven track record of delivering projects including creative and digital components, with the ability to creatively solve challenges and drive projects forward.
The successful candidate should have experience with the following types of digital projects:
- Website and web platform development, including localization of content and integration with other enterprise solutions
- Mobile and tablet application development
- Virtual meetings and live meeting applications
- Congress and booth engagement development
- Training applications, experience with LMS
- Production of different types of interactive content formats, including content for MSLs or sales force
- Digital strategy development and implementation
- Multichannel distribution planning and digital marketing
The role is client facing; therefore, the candidate needs to be personable and articulate with good writing and presentation skills.
You will be working closely with a Digital Project Coordinator and will be accountable for the overall delivery of client projects - therefore excellent project management skills and fundamentals in budgeting, planning, writing SOWs and project documentation are an absolute must, as well as a solid understanding of information architecture, the creative process, UX and digital technology.
They are not looking to simply fill the position. They are looking for top talent that meets challenges head on and will strive in the fast-evolving and changing environment. They expect the selected candidate to take ownership of his/her assigned role and make a positive personal imprint on our business.
The role requires a self-motivated individual with a flexible, can-do attitude and excellent communication skills. He/she should show the ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute novel ideas. Keeping abreast of the latest creative and digital trends is an absolute must. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail with systemic and structured logical thinking.
The successful candidate will report to the core team in NY/London and is expected to have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work efficiently with remote teams. He/she will need to possess great communication skills over video conference, TC and email correspondence. The position may require travel across the US and Europe depending on the team, business or client needs.
- 5+ years of technical project management experience
- Experience in pharma and healthcare is a must
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Ability to combine technical knowledge with some creative instinct to come up with original solutions across all digital platforms
- Experience in creating integrated digital platforms of online and offline solutions and asset management
- Strong experience in full digital project life cycle management from a software development perspective, including the following: Technical project estimates, RFP response, scope analysis, functional and technical specification documentation, digital measurement and analytics tools
- Experience managing medium to large scale web projects involving 3rd party integration and content management tools including iOS Mobile/Tablet apps (including detail aids, touch screen versions), Responsive Websites/CMS, Web applications (KOL identification and management software)
- Experience with major CMS, such as WordPress, Drupal etc.
- Experience working with enterprise CRM and CLM solutions such as Veeva is desired
- Demonstrated expertise managing projects involving the following:
- Tech specs: HTML5, CSS, .NET, SQL Server, PHP, MYSQL
- Applications: WordPress, Drupal Google Analytics
- Adept in the Microsoft Office suite of programs including, MS Project, Visio and Excel
- Ability to not only to work as part of a team, but to own part of the team and bring their own personality, humor and cheer to all team activities
- Video and animation production experience desired
****Medical Communications agency experience is a MUST - Please kindly do not apply if you do not have this required experience****