Our client is looking for a Project Manager to strengthen the EMEA Project Delivery team. This team working with a range of international clients, providing project management services on projects from £1m to £25m in value. These projects vary from office fit-out to new build construction projects and associated infrastructure. We are looking for a diligent and enthusiastic Project Manager who was lead on low value projects (c £1m in value), whilst supporting the Senior Project Managers on the larger and more technically complex projects. If you are looking for a company with an excellent market reputation that rewards entrepreneurial people, this would suit you well.
- Set up internal and external meetings
- Develop project documentation (eg project execution plans)
- Define project strategy
- Assemble a project team and define responsibilities
- Manage contractor procurement process
- Work with cost management teams to monitor budgets
- Travel to project locations (max 1 week per month)
Desired Skills / Experience:
- 3-5 years PM experience
- Commercial fit-out experience (ideally in EMEA region)
- Experience working with multi-national clients
- Bachelor's level degree in construction related field
- Project Management Qualification (eg Prince 2, PMP etc)
Please apply for more information.