Project Manager - Payments - Customer Journey
Contract - 3 months initially
£440 a day outside IR35
London / 3 days remote
Project manager, payments, customer journey, planning, delivery, hands on, risk, control, regulatory, change, transformation, FinTech, operations,
Our leading FinTech client have a number of projects underway that centre around customer journey work alongside some legal & regulatory pieces around the globe. There is also an operations slant to the position.
With the internal PM team size the size it is the business require a very hands on project manager to lead various work streams & functions from planning through to delivery. It requires a PM to work without a large team behind him & deliver results to a variety of stakeholders.
Although this is a 3 month initial contract there is a lot of further work within the business coming available that this contractor could move onto post project completion.
The role will involve:
- Hands on project delivery
- Customer journey mapping & delivery
- Working within different global regulatory environments ensuring compliance
- Assisting with new products & services delivery
- Ensuring functionality of their products sit in line with regulatory controls
- Managing key stakeholders
The business are looking for the following experience:
- The ability to mange multiple work-streams
- Delivery to tight deadlines effectively
- Working with BA's through delivery
- Payments ideally FinTech but banking experience considered
- Knowledge of global payment products
This role will work with a small team of change professionals as they look to enhance various customer journeys & on boarding services to ensure product adoption & efficiency. It will offer the candidate exposure to a large FinTech environment working with some truly dynamic professionals.
Project manager, payments, customer journey, planning, delivery, hands on, risk, control, regulatory, change, transformation, FinTech