I am seeking a Project Manager for my client, a medical education agency based in Central New Jersey. You will be responsible for developing and coordinating all client projects including timeline management, financial tracking/reporting and budgeting, as well as proposal development. You will collaborate with account team members to update project status reports and drive project development across all internal departments (including medical writing, editorial and design). This position also includes interaction with clients, external experts, and vendors to ensure all projects are implemented according to objectives, specifications, on schedule and on budget.
- Interface with client team members to keep them apprised of project progress; develop, maintain and distribute internal client status reports weekly
- Develop, maintain and update project timelines and schedules
- Route project elements at each phase of development among appropriate internal and external team members for review
- Maintain server files for all client programs, including project set up and job number generation
- Consolidate and coordinate project revisions as needed
- Track projects against timelines and ensure deadlines are met by all team members
- Schedule regular team meetings to review project status and communicate relevant information. Provide project status report before meeting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience in project management (medical communications role preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work to and within multiple deadlines and to juggle multiple projects
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise responsibilities and work in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Strong financial, administrative and organisational skills, including ability to multi-task
- Strong client communication skills - ability to write, speak and interact with client and faculty members
- Knowledge working with DataVision and Veeva Vault is preferred
- Advanced computer skills, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Infrequent travel as needed
My client offers excellent base compensation, plus bonus potential. They offer competitive benefits including (but not limited to):
- 401k match
- Life Insurance
- Summer Friday's
- Unlimited PTO