Investigo are working alongside a Global Property and Construction organisation in order to recruit a Property Accountant into he property investment and build to rent arm of their business. This organisation is a market leader in their fields with a presence in every continent. The role offers a great opportunity in a supportive and progressive environment.
- Maintenance & administration of the residential property management system, ensuring it is up to date and accurate at all times.
- Preparation of service charge and calculation of service charges for tenants.
- Reviewing service charge expenditure and investigating variances.
- Attend monthly budget meetings with budget holders.
- Administration and review of the year end reconciliation.
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders on any issues
- Monitoring supplier payments.
- Reconciliation & recharge of tenant direct recoveries.
- Preparation/ Reconciliation of trial balances.
- Reconciliation of landlord liabilities
- Liaison with Management Accounts/Financial Accounts on financial statements.
- Aiding the Finance manager as required.
- Assisting with the development of team members.
- Accounting for properties, including monitoring performance against KPI's.
- Finalist of PQ Accountant (ACA,ACCA or ACMA).
- Experience in an Accounts Department gained within a property environment is essential.
- Service charge experience essential.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good Excel skills.
- Demonstrate experience of supervising a team and be a good team player.
- Possess good communication skills.
- A forward thinker and planner.
If you would be interested in this position please apply and contact James at Investigo.