Accounts Payable Clerk
£13 - £15 p/h depending on experience
Based in St Albans
Investigo are partnering with this growing business based in St Albans who are seeking a temporary Accounts Payable Clerk to join them on an ongoing basis.
Following a recent acquisition, the finance team has growing considerably, and they are seeking someone who can work within a small finance team.
Working as part of a small team and reporting to the AP Manager you will be responsible for your own supplier ledger & ensure the smooth monthly running of this.
- To arrange for all Invoices/Credit Notes to be appropriately authorised by appropriate signatories within the business.
- To code and accurately post all Invoices/Credit Notes which are appropriately authorised.
- To ensure that all Payments are correctly allocated.
- To ensure that all Purchase Ledger Accounts are reconciled with supplier statements/payments.
- To manage the historic Purchase Ledger - regularly investigating and clearing Debit Balances and other outstanding historic items.
- To post entries on to the Fixed Asset System
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in accounts payable and be comfortable using multiple systems.