Investigo is working with a global financial services client who are adding capabilities to their Python focused Fixed Income Markets Team. Based in Central London they are a leader in Retail, Asset Management and Investment Banking.
This a contract role initially for 6 months, however there is budget in place into 2024, and is paying £700 P/D inside IR35. Hybrid working - 3 days remote/2 days in the office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the building of strategic tools required by the Fixed Income businesses
- Maintaining the existing legacy tools and where appropriate tactical solutions
- Working closely with Front Office, Quants and other corporate/IT teams and to implement the above
- Provide second line support to the business for system and business problems
- Build out of continuous integration and deployment processes
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Required: Python and toolkits
- Desirable: CI/CD experience, AWS/Cloud
- Flair for solid system design and architecture
- Derivatives business knowledge, ideally gained through working in structured and/or exotic area is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (candidate will be interacting with various functions globally)
- Development tools (GitLab, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.). Must be well versed in using modern development methodologies
- Strong academic record. Degree in Computer Science or related subject preferable but not essential
If you are interested in learning more then apply today and Craig Worth will be in touch with you for an initial conversation.