Start-up AAV gene therapy and engineering company
Greater Los Angeles, CA area
QC Analyst (title will be dependent on experience)
The QC Analyst will be responsible for product testing and general lab operations. This is an opportunity to join a growing, dynamic organization and work in a new lab. Other responsibilities include:
- Perform gene therapy product release and stability testing
- Provide QC (cGMP) guidance for method transfer, qualification and validation activities for ddPCR, qPCR, ELISA, HPLC and cell-based assays
- Execute qualification of test methods
- Maintain cell lines used for cell-based assays
- Participate in assay transfer activities to external contract testing lab
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- BS or MS in a relevant, scientific discipline
- Hands-on experience in assay development or QC lab environment
- Strong knowledge of QC testing principles and procedures in cell culture (aseptic technique), cell-based assays, ddPCR, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, CE-SDS, Western Blot, etc.
- Experience with cGMP environments
- Knowledge of equipment protocols and requirements
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now to be contacted with further details. This is not a fully remote role.