This role is to support KYC outreach for French and Spanish clients file remediation.
Please apply if you have extensive KYC experience in either French or Spanish.
- Review of existing KYC information and documentation held on file (repositories and document storage tools)
- Review of the existing Anti Money Laundering (AML) policy and related procedures to identify new requirements, tops up or renewal of information/documentation held on file
- Collating and reviewing KYC docs in accordance with the companies AML policy requirements to identify AML risks associated with the client, and assess overall risk
- Construction of KYC files with the required information and documentation in accordance with policy
- Notification to the relevant teams where client outreach is required for information/documentation which cannot be collected publicly.
- Escalation to the appropriate teams where information cannot be sourced or provided or where prior exceptions have been granted on existing files.
- Client Outreach where required. Communicating with clients and their clients to obtain information and documentation required to complete KYC/CDD reviews. Able to communicate reasons why certain documents are required.
- Carrying out checks of files before assigning to the Lead/Second Line for sign off and approval
- Doing screening using systems to identify Sanctions, PEPs, and Adverse Media in relation to the entities and related parties within the policy and procedure
- Ensure you keep accurate MI for the duration of the delivery to cover productivity, overall status, issues and escalations
- Experience (AML/KYC due diligence roles) within Capital Markets, Corporate /Investment Bank and Financial Institutions
- You will need knowledge of AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines
- Understanding of the possible implications of financial sanctions on banks and financial institutions (OFAC, HM Treasury, EU and UN sanctions)