R2R Business Analyst
£500 per day (Outside IR35)
12 months initially
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a global organisation with their search for an R2R consultant during a period of significant change. Our client is about to embark on a major transformation programme and this role will support with the delivery of best in class R2R processes within the new business landscape.
Our client is keen to develop and implement scalable processes which will support the organisation with their ambitious growth plans and ideologies. Ideally you will posses a background in traditional Finance, understanding the expectations of end-users.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with global process and controls defined by GPO.
- Implementing best in class inter company accounting, inventory and re-charge processes
- Spearhead the Implementation of specific process/projects
- Define 'TO-BE' processes within the new business landscape
- Oversee and manage the processes such as: Period-end close, fixed asset, cash management, balance sheets, statutory & management reporting, group reporting,
- Ensure all operational risks are mitigated at the earliest possible point
- Spearheading the implementation of improvement activities; working with GPO to prioritise improvements
- Support with on-going regional training needs on shared service process
- Assisting with UAT testing of major projects
For more information, please contact Harrison on: