Major Investment Bank based in The City require a RAD Developer to join the Front Office Fixed Income Exotics team.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Daily production of reports for trading desks.
- Daily support/monitoring of tools (Tests & Build factory).
- Help improve solution architecture.
- Address any needs at a business analysis, software architecture and development level that involve rapid intervention with strong IT capabilities.
- Communication with trading desk and other non-front facing department in order to collect and synthesize trading desk needs and participate to the development of the market data distribution tool for trading and other FO teams.
- Act as a business analyst and software architect to advise and address the needs of the business where an intervention with IT capabilities is required.
- Understand the business requirements and risk/R&D models in order to develop upon them.
- Architect complex software using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Be able to manage development lifecycle autonomously.
- Agile development process. (Tests, Continuous delivery, Build Factory, deployment tool)
- Participate in daily production of risks reports for the trading desks located in London and ensure correct maintenance of the reporting infrastructure.