Investigo are pleased to be supporting a FTSE listed Consumer business with sites spanning across the whole of the UK. They are looking to recruit a Regional Financial Controller, covering 2 sites across Nottinghamshire & Humberside. As part of that site ownership, they would expect the successful individual to spend 1/2 days a week at either site.
The main focus of the role would be to support the European Supply Chain FD with periodic oversight of all site financial matters. You'd work closely with the Site Controller, assisting them with key financial support on day to day processes & projects. You'll be responsible for a total of 15 members of staff, split across both sites and be the key lead for all operational performance.
- Be the key point of contact for all finance related questions and for financial evaluation of ad-hoc projects
- Coordination and delivery of month end timetable
- Execution of monthly margin delivery aligned with commercial team and communicated to Corporate head office
- Preparation and communication of the monthly commentary on volumes, manufacturing & material variance, fixed costs and site margin
- Provide full management and financial accounting support
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures
- Organise & chair monthly Balance Sheet reviews, including fixed assets, stock, accruals and prepayments to ensure that full controls are being applied
- Preparation and submission of Quarterly forecasts into Commercial team
- Analysis of material variances (Price Variance, Usage, Bill of Material), incorporating into half year re-pricing, leading to Gross Margin Impact being passed through to Group Commercial Units (positive and negative)