Project Manager // Regulatory // Risk // Actuarial // Insurance // London Market // INSIDE IR35
Our client a London Market insurer has a requirement for a Project Manager to join their London based team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in delivering high profile Risk, Actuarial and Regulatory projects made up of multiple workstreams in another insurance organisation.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent experience with project standards, governance and methods
- Experience in managing a delivery team which comprises of both business resources and third party consultancy resources
- Experience in managing projects that have included interaction/involvement with regulators
- Senior stakeholder/board level stakeholder management experience
- Proven project management experience with a good understanding of the business areas of risk, actuarial and regulatory.
- Demonstrable focus on successful delivery of multi department / business area projects including IT elements
- Ability to work independently and use their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of internal and external stakeholder engagement (including vendors)
- Practical experience of working in an Agile delivery team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of Insurance and Reinsurance business