Regulatory Reporting Accountant - Investment Banking - London - up to £55,000
A global Investment Bank is currently hiring for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant, working within the Capital Reporting division of the Prudential Regulation team.
This role will be responsible for producing regulatory returns including to the PRA, Bank of England and monitoring the Bank's capital and large exposure. You will be a part of a team who provide essential guidance to Front Office and work closely with internal & external audit teams.
Key Responsibilities - Regulatory Reporting Accountant:
- Production of daily/weekly regulatory returns and MI such as daily capital reports and large exposure monitoring.
- Provide reporting to risk and exec committees, produce monthly MI and support front office teams
- Preparation of quarterly COREP, PRA, FCA and BoE statistical returns including own funds, and various risk statements
- Work closely with the projects and change teams, supporting improvements in reporting and systems work
- Continue to develop an in-depth understanding of reporting processes, financial products, positions and new capital reporting requirements.
You will have plenty of exposure to various different teams within the Bank and work closely different teams, so a strong ability to build close working relationships with colleagues is key
Previous regulatory reporting experience is desirable, particularly within another investment bank with experience of financial products. Previous exposure of working with front office teams and meeting tight deadlines will be key, perhaps in a product control or financial control role.
Desirable: strong experience of COREP reporting requirements and knowledge of PRA CRR 1 and 2 changes. An understanding of Bank of England statistical reporting and a good working knowledge of Axiom.
This role would be well suited to someone with 3-4 years experience in regulatory reporting / financial control / product control who is looking to develop their experience in regulatory reporting