An International Banking organisation is looking to bolster their Regulatory function by recruiting a technically sound Regulatory Reporting Accountant with a strong Liquidity reporting background.
Working in a tight-knit and efficient finance function, you will work closely with the Financial Controller and Head of Regulatory Reporting to improve reporting processes and implement new returns procedures.
- Production of regulatory liquidity reports including PRA110, NSFR, ALMM and LCR.
- Support Treasury and Risk in monitoring of liquidity by providing management information
- Analysis of liquidity monitoring metrics as well as developing other advanced liquidity analysis
- Support on production of other PRA, EBA and BoE returns
- Assess internal processes and control functions designed to support regulatory returns and suggest & implement improvements
- Develop systems and drive automation to improve the speed and accuracy of regulatory reporting
- Support the team to make sure it is prepared to meet changes in regulation and comply with new reporting requirements
You will ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with a strong regulatory reporting background within a banking & financial services environment. Liquidity reporting experience would be a definite advantage as well as being able to demonstrate a track record of implementing new regulatory returns processes & automation.
This is a crucial role within the business so naturally you will need to have an attention to detail and a robust approach to a controls function.
This is a great opportunity to step into a regulatory reporting role with real scope for driving improvements, change and automation.
For more information get in touch or apply through the link for immediate consideration.