Report Analyst - Pharmaceutical client
Maidenhead / Working from home
12 months initially
Up to £450pd - Inside IR35 (an FCSA accredited umbrella company will be required)
Job Description: Multi-year Business Process & Technology project (Veeva) has been initiated that will leverage our client's Digital Technology 2030 Enterprise Platform Strategy across Quality and R&D.
The report analyst will design any customized reports needed within Registrations, and Submissions Vault.
Responsibilities include the following:
* Gather and document reporting requirements for Veeva Vault Registrations and Veeva Vault Submissions and Submissions archive
* Liaise with the Veeva Vault team to identify the source data to be included in the reports (e.g. liaise with the migrations and integrations team)
* Write the technical and functional design specification for the validated outputs.
* Design the reports
* Create in-application templates to support ad hoc querying.
* Test the reports and obtain incremental feedback from the functions
* Support the formal testing of the Veeva Vault customized reports
* Build and maintain the data-warehouse to support reporting requirements
* Create outputs in Power BI or QLIK in support of business requirements
Deliverables include (but are not limited to) the following:
* Veeva Vault RIM report requirements
* Veeva Vault Reports
* Dashboard design and build
* Documented process on report build
* Lead representative for the client on all project reporting workstream meetings/workshops
Currently the Team are working from home, with a plan to introduce 1 day in the office, then gradually increase to 3 (3 maximum)
This client would like to stress that candidates could be based further afield but will need to be flexible about coming in as and when required
Understanding of regulatory data and regulated environments a must
Candidates may come from pharma, regulated utilities or Banking / FS
Top things on CVs?
Recent and relevant exp of building similar reports in a regulated environment
Track record of delivery in that context
What is their exp of being a technical expert whilst still being user focused - how they communicate and softer skills
In a nutshell?
- Helping determine what the requirements are
- Working with business to define those
- Documentation of those requirements
- Creation of the technical and functional design specification
- Element of testing reports and maintaining dialogue with recipients and stakeholders - make sure as it should be
- Working with I&T function to look at data warehouse capabilities if that is a route they decide to go down
- Element of dashboarding and PowerBI / Qlikview / Qliksense
- Focused on e2e reporting cycle
- Creating requirements through to output