Optivo Housing are looking for Research and Innovation Leads to work on a full time, permanent basis. This is a remote working role with occasional meetings at offices in either Croydon or Sittingbourne.
These roles will suit individuals with a background in market research / insight / data analysis with an understanding and experience of designing services.
- Lead research and analysis to establish a foundation for evidence based solutions and make recommendations to improve user experience and efficiency
- Deliver exceptional customer focused service and ensure the reputation of the team is maintained and enhanced at every opportunity
- Support the wider business change and transformation process to develop ideas into solutions
- Use the latest design thinking and service design methods to create an exceptional user experience in an efficient way and to make a positive difference to people's lives
- Lead service design reviews and develop the service design programme.
Promote design thinking and service design at Optivo.
- A design thinking, or service design qualification or equivalent is desirable.
- Understand housing, Registered Social Landlords, and the wider housing market
- Hands on experience of innovation and prototyping and testing new services.
- Experience of working with and managing research providers and other suppliers.
- An understanding and experience of service design and innovation methods, tools and techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for structuring approaches to complex problems.
- Significant hands on experience of a full range of research methodologies.
- Good negotiation skills, ability to build positive relationships and get buy in.
- Good project management and organisational skills.
- Strong writing skills and an ability to present findings in ways that are clear, compelling and credible.
- Ability to handle large complex data sets and present analysis in a clear and engaging way
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust and ability get buy in at all levels
- Experience of developing processes and systems for managing data - including how it is collected, stored and used.
- Experience of using primary and secondary data sources - including open data - and combining different data sources for analytical purposes.
- Experience of evaluation methods and knowledge of developing social impact measures such as Cost Benefit Analysis, SROI and longitudinal studies.