Pre-clinical gene therapy startup, developing treatment options for rare neurological and liver diseases.
Research Associate, Analytical Development
- Develop, establish, and execute various analytical methods for AAV (PCR, DLS, CGE, ELISA, cell-based assays, etc.)
- Execute on routine analytical testing for in house and external AAV preps.
- Transfer methods to CDMO/CTO partners and act as a SME for said methods.
- Identify and evaluate novel assay technologies which could improve existing methods.
- Author and review analytical SOPs.
- BS/MS in relevant, scientific field with 0-2 years of industry experience
- Hands-on experience with analytical techniques and cell-based assays
- Prior experience working either in or with a QC/cGMP environment would be desired
- Someone who has strong attention to detail and a team player
This is a great opportunity for cross-functional collaboration and an opportunity to acquire new skill in an innovative and fast-paced environment. This position offers the chance to take part in the rapid translation of pre-clinical work to application of their technology platform into the clinical setting.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.
**No relocation assistance or visa sponsorship available for this position**