Clinical and preclinical stages of development for genomic medicines for serious diseases (gene & cell therapy & genome editing)
Greater San Francisco area
Research Associate IV/Associate Scientist - full-time, permanent
This individual will participate in development, qualification, and implementation of bioanalytical methods. The Research Associate IV/Associate Scientist will also collaborate to progress preclinical and clinical programs. Other responsibilities include:
- Conduct sample analysis
- Support bioanalytical method transfer to CROs
- Generate SOPs, method qualification reports, etc.
- Participate in internal and external scientific meetings and conferences
- BS or MS in a relevant, scientific field, coupled with a minimum 2-3+ years or 4-8+ years of relevant industry experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical environment (title will depend on the experience)
- Biologics or large molecule experience is a MUST
- Hands-on experience in anti-drug antibody (ADA), enzyme/cell-based/non-cell based neutralizing antibody (NAb) assay utilizing ELISA, MSD, FACS, etc.
- Experience with biomarker assays would be a huge plus
- Ability to troubleshoot bioanalytical methods
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.