Pre-clinical gene therapy startup, developing treatment options for rare neurological and liver diseases.
Research Associate, Molecular Biology - Gene Therapy
Lab work from 2:00pm - 8:00pm, M-F
Some additional hours to be worked remotely for record keeping and some meetings
- Interact with other team members to design and execute molecular and cell biology experiments aimed at defining preclinical studies for targets.
- Developing, optimizing and performing plate-based assays such as ELISA
- Cloning, DNA/RNA isolation from cells and tissues
- In vitro functional studies, protein analysis and enzyme assays
- Perform lab experiments
- BS/MS in relevant, scientific field with a minimum 1-4 years of molecular biology experience (ELISA, cloning, enzyme assays, immunoassays, mammalian cell culture, etc.)
- Assay development experience
- Someone who has strong attention to detail and a team player
This is a great opportunity for cross-functional collaboration and an opportunity to acquire new skill in an innovative and fast-paced environment. This position offers the chance to take part in the rapid translation of pre-clinical work to application of their technology platform into the clinical setting.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details.
**No relocation assistance or visa sponsorship available for this position**