Greater Philadelphia Area
Research Investigator, Cell Culture Process Development
- Executes early and late-stage cell culture process development, scale up, characterization and validation activities as necessary.
- Leads technology transfer and clinical manufacturing activities towards development and commercialization of pipeline molecules.
- Serves as a person-in-plant during key manufacturing/ development activities in a contract manufacturing/ research facility to drive development of pipeline molecules leading to commercialization.
- Author or review technical reports, deviation reports and manufacturing investigations, standard operating procedures, process description, batch records, guideline documents, CMC sections of regulatory document and tech-transfer documents.
- Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry or Cell Biology with 4+ years of experience or Master's degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry or Cell Biology with 7+ years of experience working in cell culture process development/ manufacturing support in a biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with cell culture process development, technology development, scale-up, technology transfer, design of experiments, bioreactor culture, troubleshooting, authoring and review of batch record and technical report is essential.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details.