Biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel medicines to meet needs in oncology and inflammation and autoimmunity.
Research Investigator, Cell Line Development
This individual will be responsible for developing commercially viable cell lines that are used in the production of therapeutic recombinant proteins such as fusion protein, monoclonal and bispecific antibodies. Other responsibilities include:
- Perform transfection, routine cell culture work
- Establish platform mAb production
- Design and execute high throughput assays to screen mAb or BsAb minipools and clones
- Design and construct genetic stability of cell lines
- Qualify single cell plating and imaging workflow to ensure that monoclonality assessments meet regulatory expectations.
- Perform clone genetic stability study.
- PhD degree with 2-5 years of experience; MS with 5-10 years of experience; BS degree with 10+ years of experience
- Experience in developing high titer CHO cell lines expressing recombinant proteins such as fusion protein, monoclonal antibody, bispecific antibody
- Experience with molecular biology, such as Vector construction, Restriction. digestion/purification plasmids, extraction of gDNA or RNA from CHO cells.
- Experience with high throughput techniques
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now to be contacted with further details.