Established global biopharmaceutical company focused on Neurology and Immunology with 7500+ employees worldwide.
Greater Boston, MA area
Research Scientist, AAV Analytical Development - Full-time, permanent
This individual will support multiple therapeutic gene therapy programs by assisting in the development of new methods of AAV vector analytics for use in research and initial process development. Other responsibilities include:
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for developing plate based assays including ELISA and potency assays for both viral vector and residual testing across multiple programs
- Support routine analytical testing for vector biology and discovery, and process development teams
- PhD with 1-3 years, MSc/BSc with 4-6 years of applicable experience (industry preferred)
- Experience in analytical method development for AAV (1-3 years).
- Good understanding of cell culture processes.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.