Biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel medicines to meet needs in oncology and inflammation and autoimmunity.
Research Scientist, Purification Process Science
The Research Scientist, Purification Process Science will support protein purification process development and optimization primarily for novel therapeutic monoclonal antibody products including bispecifics throughout all stages of clinical trials. Other responsibilities include:
- Conduct routine high-throughput protein purification to support cell line and cell culture development
- Conduct routine analysis of in-process samples using relevant product purity and process impurity analytical tools (SE-HPLC, CEX-HPLC, SDS-PAGE, capillary gel electrophoresis, ELISA, etc.) to support purification process development
- Prepare buffers and solutions needed for laboratory work
- BS or MS. degree in biochemistry, bioengineering, biology, chemistry or related fields, preferably with some relevant industry experiences
- Good knowledge in protein chemistry and bioprocessing
- Good knowledge and hands-on experiences in various types of column chromatography (affinity, size exclusion, ion exchanges, and hydrophobic interaction)
- Experiences in using AKTA line of preparative purification instruments and high throughput purification methods
- Experiences in protein analysis such as HPLC, SDS-PAGE, capillary gel electrophoresis, ELISA, etc.
- Experiences in high-throughput protein purification platform and purification process development are desirable but not required.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now to be contacted with further details.