Investigo are working with a growing build to rent organisation in Central London to recruit a Property Assistant into their growing team. The successful candidate will become a member of the Operations department providing administrative support for the Operations Finance team, with ownership of tasks that are key to the finance function of the business.
The role requires an aptitude for figures and an exceptional attention to detail combined with an excellent customer focused approach.
The day to day duties are a variety of administrative tasks (primarily based around Excel as well as bespoke resident accounting software) and customer facing communications.
- Management of Residents Account inbox
- Uploading Additional Services Request forms on to the residents accounts
- Management of Deposit refund tracker
- Carry out end of tenancy inspection and arranging maintenance/cleaning
- Compile data and charges/credits for deposit refund
- Contacting tenants with end of tenancy deposit balance, answering queries in relation to the refunds
- Reconcile and allocate resident utility invoices
- Assist with monthly accounting batch
- Deal with day-to-day resident queries on payments and invoices by email and phone
- Monthly audits
- Cash allocation and reconciliation
- General admin duties
- A can‐do approach
- Friendly and approachable
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Professional communications at all times
- Commitment to deliver exceptional customer service
- Flexible, dependable, enthusiastic and dedicated team player
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply direct or contact James Owen at Investigo.