Investigo are delighted to be partnering with a PE Backed, SaaS business in their search for a Revenue Controller on a 6 month FTC basis paying up to £60,000. The Revenue Controller is responsible for reporting and analysing the Groups contracted revenue (ACV). Working closely with the VP Finance and CFO. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced business operating in a global environment. We can only consider immediately available or short-notice candidates for this opportunity.
ACV reporting and analysis
- Responsible for contracted revenue reporting across the Group and producing monthly "ACV Book" which analyses the Groups ACV including new revenues, churn and renewal performance during the period.
- Produce monthly ACV KPI reporting
- Optimise financial revenue data for commercial and other business use, and work with key stakeholders to disseminate and interpret this data
- Working closely with CSM team to ensure the contract renewal process is followed
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of SalesForce information
- Own the process and controls around ACV reporting and drive improvements where applicable
- Liaise with Finance Team to ensure accuracy of revenue recognition and that ACV reporting supports timely and accurate billing cycles
- Support input to the annual budget and monthly forecasting processes
- Responsible for calculating monthly, quarterly and annual commissions for the GTM Team including presenting information at the Internal Review Board (IRB) for approval
- Own the commission reporting process and drive improvements where applicable
- Fully Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience of revenue reporting and analysis
- Understanding of SaaS / Tech
- Experience and understanding of SalesForce
- SME experience as well as larger organisations with a global footprint
- System and process orientated - experience of system implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
If you are interested in this role, please contact Calum Forster.