This is an incredible opportunity for a Revenue Controller to join one of the TOP law firms in the UK. This is a chance to join a dynamic, friendly and professional company with fantastic benefits.
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Remotely at present and then when turn to the office it is in the City of London (Moorgate) 2/3 days a week / rest work from home.
- Attending monthly revenue meetings with Partners and Fee earners to cover all aspects of WIP, debt, disbursements, client monies, time management and billing
- Organising and attending monthly meetings with all partners and fee earners within the designated teams, reviewing and agreeing actions for WIP balances and unpaid invoices.
- Responsible for reducing and maintaining unpaid debt levels
- Providing Partners with client fee breakdowns
- Handling and resolving queries to ensure matters are billed promptly
- Assisting with Credit Control activities including follow ups with Partners on outstanding invoices, contacting clients, reviewing provisioned invoices, playing an active role in ensuring the team is hitting its cash target
- Following and adhering to regulatory standards and knowledge, e.g. UK VAT requirements & Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Processing credit card payments.
- Identifying and escalating potential debt issues to the Revenue Control Manager
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Proven experience as a Revenue Controller with the legal sector
- Experience in the production of client and partner reporting
- A high standard of computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills, professional integrity and personal resilience
- Ideally available to start ASAP
Please apply online but also send your CV through to Gemma Case firstname.lastname@example.org