Investigo are recruiting a Risk Manager on a 6 month contract for a leading technology client based in Cambridge (but working remotely during current times due to Covid).
In the position of Risk Manager Cambridge you will be to support the Head of Internal Audit in leading the implementation, and continuous improvement of a Risk Framework at an exciting time in the organisation and risk agenda's story. Work alongside some of the best engineering talent globally, who have gained momentum on furthering the framework and are keen to support you to reach its ultimate maturity. Key duties to include:
- You will continue the design and implementation of an enterprise wide risk management process, in conjunction with key stakeholders, and sponsored by the Risk Review Committee (RRC) and Executive Committee (EC)
- You will work with key stakeholders collaboratively to articulate risks, risk appetite and risk mitigations, gaining feedback at key points in the process and making amendments as a result
- You will provide expertise and facilitation to enable risk reporting, the enhancement of key risk indicators and facilitate robust risk debates with Senior Management, all tailored to the relevant audience
- You will prepare and present (as needed) the required risk reporting and support to the RRC, EC and our parent company
- You will be supporting the review of corporate and group risks through engagement with the RRC, EC and relevant stakeholders
- You will facilitate risk discussions, build risk awareness amongst business stakeholders and providing risk training appropriate to the needs of the business
- You will manage, monitor and support key decision making with regard to insurance coverage for the business including managing the insurance broker arrangements
The successful candidate will need to have previous Risk Management experience and passionate for understanding the business/tailoring risk management processes to suit business needs.
Excellent communication skills and collaborative approach
Ability to adapt to, and engage with the pace of a growing organisation at the forefront of innovation
Highly organised with an eye for detail
Understands how to utilise measures and dashboards to monitor risk
£360 to £400 daily pay rate