Royalties Assistant - This is a remarkable opportunity for a global music brand which offers extensive progression and training opportunities for the successful applicant.
This company is growing and developing and is one of the market leaders in their industry!
Location: 2 days in the office x3 from home. Office location is High Street Kensington London
Hours: 09:00am - -5:30pm (with flexibility)
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 + benefits and bonus
- Review and apply recoupable costs to the accounts where relevant
- Prepare royalty statements with an acute level of attention to detail
- Ensure all payments due are processed by the contractual deadlines
- Communicate directly with Artists and Artist representatives either by phone, email or in person to answer queries in relation to Royalty Statements
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Extremely organised with an acute level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team player
- Comfortable with communicating effectively with employees at all levels
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ideally experience of accounting within a royalties department
- Strong IT skills
- Love for MUSIC!