A global bank has a new hire within its financial crime team, for a Russian speaking financial crime specialist to come in and join their well regarded function. This is a great role, with progression built into the hire. To apply to this role, please note you must speak Russian.
Day-to-day, you will seek to
- To drive consistency of approach and high quality results across our business
- To provide coaching and feedback to client-facing teams, ensuring best practices are adopted across the group
- To disseminate changes in regulatory or internal guidance related to KYC/AML
- To implement any new or changes in CIP/ CDD/ EDD policy, procedures and standards
- To liaise with the second line of defence / KYC team on all relevant matters
- Partnering with the client facing teams to ensure a high level of quality for KYC, documentation and associated information to meet all regulatory and internal policies, standards and procedures
To apply for this role, please provide a CV with:
- Current right to work in the UK
- Your level of understanding of Russian
- 2+ year financial crime experience
To learn more about this role, please email Jessica.email@example.com, or apply today.