We are working closely with a key client based in Camberley who are looking for a Sales Ledger Administrator to join their growing finance team.
This is a stand alone role, working closely with the wider finance team, and is a fantastic opportunity to take full control of the Sales Ledger function as well as play a key role in process and system improvement.
Sales Ledger Administrator
About the role:
- Engaging closely with all stakeholders
- Business reporting
- Raising sales invoices and receipts to external and internal clients
- Recording/posting/reporting of daily receipts to the business
- To provide analytical support for the wider business, reporting both monthly and quarterly
- To understand and assist in future systems development of monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Ad-hoc support to the wider finance team
- Knowledge of SAP and CIS
- VAT experience
- Excellent Relationship Management and Communication skills
- Ideally studying for an accounting qualification
- Experience on the construction industry is an advantage