Investigo are delighted to be exclusively supporting a Northampton based FTSE listed Client with their recruitment of a Sales Ledger & Billing Administrator, on a permanent basis.
The Sales Ledger & Billing Administrator is responsible for overseeing the management of the full WIP process and driving the key outcomes within the process, i.e. WIP to Accrued Income to Bill or WIP to Bill conversion. They will assist in ensuring a comprehensive review of all works completed by engineers, for the identification of Reactive, Quoted and Project works, and that relevant back up has been identified and contractual requirements are met. They will assist the team in being the conduit and working closely with the Operations; Finance; OTC and R2R teams and client
- Run and update WIP/ SQL CASH report on a weekly basis with accurate committed costs
- WIP trackers maintained with status updates against jobs
- Ensuring jobs which have been completed have the relevant documents in place required for billing
- Preparation of applications for presentation to client and timely invoicing
- Reconciliation of costs and time on each job to ensure prompt closure of jobs in period
- Collation of comments and analysis on high margin and loss making jobs
This role will suit a junior level Sales Ledger Clerk who is looking to further develop their skills, or possibly someone looking to begin their career in finance. Any experience of the Sales Ledger, Billing and Order To Cash process would be advantageous, although not essential. The successful Candidate will be a proactive self-starter who has excellent communication skills.
Our Client is offering a starting salary of £21,000 + Benefits