We are currently partnering with a prestigious retailer just outside of Amersham to recruit for a sales ledger clerk to join their dynamic, fast paced team. In return, the candidate will get a competitive salary alongside benefits, flexible working with the option to work from home and many other perks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reconcile cash received
- Raise relevant invoices on portals
- Daily and Weekly invoicing for UK & International partner either through a manual or journal process.
- Proactively raise intercompany, Rent and Service recharge invoices.
- Raise manual credit notes as required.
- Sales Monthly or Quarterly MSF/Royalty invoices for our international partners.
- General maintenance of the sales ledger.
- Allocate cash receipts to invoices and credit notes.
- Obtain authorisation for debt write off or write back.
- Send statements to partners on a weekly basis,
- Monitor accounts for late payment of accounts.
- Chase debt for payment by phone or email.
- Answer partner queries via email.
- Liaise with relevant departments to clear any outstanding queries.
- Provide Credit manager with a detailed updates of the position of each account for weekly debtor's reports.
- Support Credit manager in production of weekly debt report for Senior Management