This role works within the Sales Order Processing team to manage the customer experience throughout the order process and beyond. The role requires close interaction with other team members, the sales organisation and other key corporate stakeholders to manage queries and resolve issues.
SOP is a fast-paced department, which requires a flexible, can-do attitude and strong team-work throughout the business. The SOP team are central to the management of customer relationships and is a platform for development into roles within Customer Support, Professional Services and Sales.
- Daily liaison as second line support with external customers and internal departments, including sales, finance, support and customers via telephone & email to discuss and resolve customer and system queries.
- Working as part of a team, helping to achieve and maintain structured KPI's/SLA's
- Delivering first class customer service, ensuring the customer has a satisfactory customer experience
- Resolving any order related queries, billing issues, raising credit notes
- To help ensure that all aspects of daily/weekly/monthly tasks are completed in a timely fashion
- Set up customer records, maintaining and actioning amendments to customer accounts.
- Processing of Sales orders where discount, approvals or special requirements are required under business agreed LoA.
- Processing of contract Renewal orders where approvals or special requirements are required under business agreed LoA.
- Dispatching the product and assisting with the initial set up, checking and assisting with license issues
- To assist and support junior members of the team, providing training and guidance where necessary.
- To assist on any other ad-hoc duties as required but not limited to administration duties.