Salesforce Administrator- Up to 50,000K
I am working with a Large End-user who are expanding their team and are looking to bring on board a talented Salesforce Administrator, this Client is based in West London, but the majority of this role will be remote based with occasional travel into the office to meet the team exc.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day support and maintenance of the Salesforce system, this involves managing requests from users, troubleshooting issues and supporting the users on how they can get the most out of the system. You will take an active role in Salesforce projects and there is a great opportunity for you to take the lead in some.
This Client has lots of exciting projects planned over the coming months such as migration to and rollout of a new systems, you will be working closely with the tech teams and a range of Stakeholders throughout the business.
What you need to have-
- Proven experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Ability to adapt to new systems with ease
- Experience of managing at least 1 person
- Expert communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong IT skills- intermediate/ advanced excel use and experience with MS office suite
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Developer qualifications
Desirable Skills (not essential)-
- Knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and CPQ
- Understanding of Apex and Visualforce
- Salesforce integration experience
If you feel like you could be a good fit for this role or may just be interested to find out some more information I would welcome a confidential conversation, feel free to reach out using the details below. If there is anything above that does not quite match what you are looking for, but you are open to new Salesforce opportunities get in touch, I have multiple roles across different Clients so will most likely have something that suits what you need.