Business Analyst // Salesforce // London Market // Insurance // £600 p/day (INSIDE IR35)
Purpose of the Role
Our client, a London Market Insurer has a requirement for a Business Analyst to join the projects team to deliver business change projects. Salesforce experience is advantageous., London Market Insurance experience is essential.
- Conduct analysis work to a consistently high standard within a range of business areas, producing output to agreed timescales, formats and standards
- Contribute to projects as required to develop proposals, requirements or other project documentation.
- Elicit further requirements and test / challenge assumptions using a variety of methods including interviews, document analysis, workshops and business process descriptions
- Identify the relationships, dependencies and impacts of change on multiple systems and processes
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Stakeholder management - interact with all levels of management, obtain buy in and sign off and manage expectations
- Contribute to the development of standards / methodology for capturing and publishing business processes, requirements and other documentation
Skills and Experience
- Salesforce knowledge experience
- London markets change experience essential.
- Agile knowledge.
- Business analysis experience and knowledge of business analysis methodologies
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- BPMN or similar business process modelling skills
- ISEB qualifications
- CII qualifications
- Experience of both the Syndicate and Company insurance market
- Agile knowledge & experience