Investigo have partnered with one of the most exciting Salesforce partners in the ecosystem. With the founders of this Consulting partner being very reputable across the Snr Salesforce space, their partnership and new consultancy has made huge waves within the ecosystem & they have burst onto the SMB market.
Even in their infancy, they have already started winning & delivering projects within niche areas of Salesforce. This role has been come around due to continued success over the course of 2023 and this is regarded as their most important hire to date.
You will get the opportunity to join a start-up, with a fun & collaborative 'all hands on deck' culture. They have a large pipeline ahead of them and this role will be focused on managing their complex programmes end-to-end. You will also get the opportunity to work directly with & learn from the founders, who are seasoned Architects.
Feel up to the challenge?
To be successful you would have experience in:
- Previous experience in a Consulting role, within a Salesforce Consulting Partner
- Experience in managing the scope of the project & gather requirements directly from stakeholders of all levels
- Experience in configuring the Salesforce platform
- Experience, or desire to work on niche Salesforce products: CPQ, FSL, Commerce Cloud, Data Cloud etc.
- Experience in delivering projects related to Pardot is essential requirement
- Understanding of all key milestone of a Salesforce implementation &/or transformation
- Experience in a start-up, fast-paced environment is highly advantageous
- Passionate about Salesforce & able to discuss the technicalities of Salesforce to a non technical audience is essential.
£50,000 to £60,000.
They have a London office, and although you are allowed to work from home, you must be a UK resident and not require sponsorship.