Investigo have partnered with one of the most exciting companies in the Fintech space. This organisation has a global footprint, with a presence in over 10 countries, and has one of the most complex Salesforce set ups in the UK market.
They implemented Salesforce less than five years ago, yet have onboarded most their departments onto the platform, as well as the UK based clients partnered under the company wide umbrella.
In 2023, they've seen a boom in revenue, resulting in a reinvestment & revamp of existing systems to ensure functionality is up to date. With Salesforce being their main system internally, this has led to a major transformation of their Salesforce set up.
In addition to their road-map of reviewing and re-customising the platform, they have now decided to roll out other Salesforce products throughout the bsuiness, and on-board their global clients & brands onto the product.
If, in your current role you find yourself responsible for key decisions & development related to Salesforce, yet not being recognised or rewarded, this position could be for you.
- You will play a pivotal role in advising the business on decisions relating to Salesforce, alongside the Salesforce Architects.
- You will be a key member of the internal Technical team, taking the lead on developing & customising the Salesforce platform.
- Opportunity to be apart of the delivery strategy meetings, to determine best practice on designing, developing and releasing Salesforce to new areas of the business.
Key experience needed to be successful:
- 3+ years of complex Salesforce development, this includes backend & front end coding
- Consulting experience & being apart of Experience cloud implementations is highly advantageous
- Must hold an up to date Salesforce Platform Developer certification.
If this sounds like a role you are suited for, apply directly or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. My client are beginning to allocated specific interview days for the next two weeks.