Salesforce Developer - Contract - 6 Months - ASAP Start
I am working with an end user based in Oxfordshire who are looking for a Salesforce Developer on a 6 month inital contract starting immediately. Interview slots Friday and Monday.
The Salesforce Developer will enable the development of business-critical Salesforce apps and the integration with third-party systems, principally SAP.
To design, develop and deliver high quality solutions for Sales / Services and marketing using own knowledge of the Salesforce system to enhance and build and support strong business processes. You will be responsible for the configuration and development of high-quality Salesforce Lightening applications to agreed specifications within defined timescales. You will need to enhance and provide continuous improvement of the processes and have a technical understanding of Salesforce apps such as Steelbricks (CPQ) / portals.
100% Remote based contract, occasional visit to the office may be required (COVID permitting).
British or EU passport holders only.
Essential Knowledge Experience and Skills:
- Salesforce Developer certification - ADM401 or more
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
- Previous hands-on experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support.
- Confidence working in Lightening Experience
- Experience of 3rd party applications such as JIRA and other supporting tools.
- Salesforce configuration at expert level.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
Knowledge, experience and skills required for the Salesforce Developer:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within a Salesforce Developer role is essential
- Required to be proficient on both Classic and Lightning systems
- Knowledge and experience of Visualforce, APEX, Lightning components, Process Builder, Web Services / app builder
- Demonstrable skills in designing Salesforce UI designs, reporting and dashboards
- Experienced in working on integration projects and API solutions
- Good communications skills
Responsibilities for the Salesforce Developer:
- Develop APEX classes/Triggers
- Develop Lightning components
- Think outside the box to develop solutions to technical issues
- Liaise with other teams to ensure the production of excellent Salesforce integration solutions
If you are available, suitable and able to start a new role next week, please apply.