Salesforce Developer - Service Cloud
A client of Investigo are looking for a Salesforce Developer to help design Salesforce applications for a large scale Transformation Programme. This will be a 3 month initial contract which is likely to extend.
Remote based.Outside of IR35. British or EU passport holders only.
You will be responsible for designing and developing customised solutions within the Salesforce Service Cloud platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting applications errors.
Extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. You must have Salesforce Service Cloud experience.
- Meeting with project managers to determine the needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Provides Salesforce functional and Technical domain expertise to help drive design for new capability, data/application/information architecture and process definition.
- Drives iterative, agile projects that rapidly prove or disprove hypotheses and lead to value creation for the client
- Works through influencing and direct control depending on the nature of the activity.
- Recommends/develops process & technology improvements and plays key supportive role in influencing Programme Strategy
- Working knowledge of MavensMate or Eclipse.
If you are available and looking for a new contract, please apply