Salesforce Software Engineer
£40,000 - £53,000
I am searching for a Salesforce Software Engineer to directly work with global, multi-functional teams with the objective to drive strategic development and enhancement of the Customer Relationship Management application (Salesforce).
You will be responsible for integrating with key business systems, continual business process improvement, assessment and advancement of complementary technologies, and alignment to overarching Sales & Marketing business objectives.
There is also an expectation that the engineer is able to maintain and potentially enhance Java microservices that support the Salesforce deployment.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Work directly with various business leaders and sales teams; direct accountability for the delivery of Salesforce capabilities and supporting services
- Integration monitoring, trouble-shooting, and future integration requirement assessment, design, and development
- Documentation and knowledge sharing; technical, business process, best practice, reference architecture, etc.
- Provide product and technical expertise when scoping complex projects and related integration's
- Review code and solution summaries where appropriate to ensure adherence to best practices and fit-for-purpose development
- Demonstrable growth mindset; enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems
- 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification preferred
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder certification
- Java development experience including Web frameworks, service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST) preferred
- Technical project management experience
- Understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Communication skills for both a technical and business audience