Salesforce Technical Architect / £85,000-£90,000 / Hybrid
An exciting and challenging opportunity had arisen with a global market leader to join the team on a permanent basis as a Salesforce Technical Architect. This is a chance for an experienced professional to join a thriving team at a crucial point of growth.
The company offer a very flexible working policy, with the majority of time being remote and occasional travel to their London office.
- Ensuring quality delivery of various technical designs including app design, data modelling and solution models, along with ensuring development is facilitated
- Provide expert knowledge to wider team regarding development and architecture principals, along with supporting the needs of other work-streams
- Lead design of technical architecture, including UML diagrams to demonstrate technical information to non-technical teams
- Work closely with cross function and solution architecture teams to understand requirements and function needs, to drive and deliver architecture roadmaps.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience leading and working with development teams both on and off shore
- 5 years of experience working with technical architecture, and a background in development
- Multiple full cycle implementations of Salesforce
- Self-starter mentality and ability to deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
- Strong understanding of multiple programming languages including Apex, .NET framework and C#, as well as more general concepts in IT Infrastructure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Interviews are ongoing to so do not hesitate to apply!