A large global bank has 2 x new vacancies within their sanctions advisory team, to be based in London . The financial crime team is well established, friendly and commercial. The company itself, are well known for promotion and investment in their teams.
As the sanctions Advisory, AVP you will:
- Provide timely and consistent sanctions advice to key stakeholders regarding potential transactions
- Conduct risk assessment on proposed transactions
- Evaluate and provide advice regarding sanctions clauses in contractual agreements
- Review sanction alerts identified during Know Your Customer (KYC) onboarding and periodical review
- Liaise with key stakeholders to perform Customer Due Diligence when a sanctions nexus is identified
The ideal candidate for these roles will have:
- 2+ years sanctions advisory experience
- Strong ability in advising on high risk sanctions for trade finance, correspondent banking
- Understanding of sanctions and how you keep abreast of changes.
- People from a pure sanctions screening background, cannot be considered.
To learn more about this role, or to apply today please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3862 2750