A global firm is building its 2LOD sanctions team. This is a great role, with progression built into it with great exposure across the business globally. The line manager is strong with in depth sanctions knowledge, you would work alongside them in doing both front and back office advisory.
In this role you would:
- Providing advice and guidance to Advisory teams on Sanctions matters referred by the business.
- Act as escalation point for sanctions referrals and issues.
- Coordinating with Global function to ensure that controls and procedures adhere to global framework and to maintain awareness of Sanctions threats and risks.
To apply for this role, please submit a profile to firstname.lastname@example.org (or apply here), outlining your experience in:
- 2LOD sanction advisory (outside of sanctions screening)
- 3+ years in sanctions advisory or policy
- Current right to work in the UK