A large global bank has a sanctions advisory role available, to be based in their London office. You will be the point of escalations for all sanctions and provide sanctions advice to both front and back office
In these roles you will:
- you will support with the management and maintenance of the global sanctions framework including ensuring sanctions
- You will provide additional support in relation to the annual risk assessment process
- conduct sanctions risk analysis, reviewing both centralised and de-centralised sanctions controls .
To do this role, you must have
- You will have strong OFAC, EU & UK sanctions knowledge and the ability to analyse and interpret regulatory and technical information.
- A strong understanding of how to mitigate and identify sanctions risk
- 3+ years in a UK banking or regulatory environment
To learn more about this role, please apply now or contact Jessica on 020 3862 2750