A large global bank has a newly created sanctions screening role, based in their London office.
To do this role you must have previous experience in sanctions investigations, unfortunately someone from a KYC background cannot be considered.
- Level 2 are responsible for reviewing escalations, which arise from the initial screening of payments that are flagged as sanctions risks through our internal systems.
- They will discount any potential matches identified and investigate any matches to see if they require further, in-depth investigation.
- Once in-depth investigation is required, the Level 2 analyst will subsequently create and assign cases to the correct department/team for further investigation.
To do this role you must have
- 1-3 years of sanctions screening experience
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
To learn more about this role, please apply today or call Jess on 020 3862 2750