A large global bank has a newly created role which will focus on the quality assurance reviews of its financial crime function - ideally with a sanctions specialism.
This is a fantastic bank to work for, with a strong culture of collaboration
As the Vice President, Quality Assurance sanctions you will:
- Lead the Financial Crime Office - Quality Assurance function
- Articulating and establishing the allocation of roles and responsibilities among QA Reviewers in accordance with the QA Standards
- Implementing a coordinated, consistent and risk-based Sanctions QA program.
- Coordinating with Regional Issues Management to monitor and track the resolution of QA identified issues and action plans.
To do this role you must:
- Experience in drafting, designing and executing QA Reviews in accordance with Global Policies, Standards and/or Procedures; and
- At least 5 years' + experience within financial crimes area of a global bank, consulting firm or regulatory agency;
- Experience in Financial Crime Compliance or Regulatory Compliance: Quality Control/Assurance Function; Testing Function and/or Internal/External Audit Function;
To learn more about this role, please apply today or contact Jess on 020 3862 2750 / firstname.lastname@example.org