A large global bank has an exciting opportunity for an experienced sanctions or payments screening professional to join their friendly and well thought of team. This role has some great progression built into it, so we are keen to speak to people who are really looking for that great next career step.
The role will be London based 3 days a week, normally but is currently WFH.
In your role as sanctions screening analyst you will:
- Review and investigation of Sanctions alerts relating to trade finance transactions
- High level analysis of supporting documentation
- Collaboration with Front office teams and Trade Finance operation areas to obtain further information from clients where further information is required.
- Assess whether Trade Finance transactions are permissible or require further action to either Block or Reject, according to current sanctions regulations in place
- Ensures timely and consistent escalation of sanctions risks to Global Sanctions Advisory and regional senior management
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV which outlines the below:
- 1-3 years of relevant sanctions experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial sanctions knowledge in particular OFAC and EU regulations
- Good conceptual understanding of risk, compliance and controls
- Good understanding of banking products and the UK regulatory environment