Purpose of the position
The role of the Business Expert - Maintenance will enable the business transformation and maximize the value from the S/4HANA program for our business.
This person is a member of the Forecast to Produce workstream. They will be fully dedicated to the global transformation program, with a strong focus on business value realization, business process excellence and core SAP Finance product valuation.
This person will be dedicated to the Forecast to Produce workstream, but they will also ensure a robust consistency with other Global Business Processes (Concept to Product, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report).
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Enable Forecast to Produce Implementation
- Assist GBPO - Forecast to Produce for any specific required business expertise on the Maintenance domain
- Act as SME for the Forecast to Produce workstream for the global program, which covers: Demand forecasting, Replenishment, Detailed scheduling, Manufacturing execution, Subcontracting, Inventory management, Product costing, WIP & variance analysis, Quality management, Plant maintenance, Technical master data
- Ensure the designed and implemented end-to-end Forecast to Produce processes meet the business requirements and enable the build of a core-model solution focused on industry best practices and keeping SAP S/4HANA solution the most standard: maximize the value of SAP S/4HANA solution, contribute to Fit Gap analysis to assess the value/ROI of any deviation from SAP standard.
- Deploy and develop the existing solution with the various business entities,
- Work in Agile mode by collaborating with the business and the members of the Key Project Core Team to identify, analyze, interpret and prioritize business requirements, while ensuring consistency with the other business process owners and experts
- Ensure the alignment and consistency of the SAP organizational structure with the P2P, O2C, R2R standards defined by the customer
- Manage and clearly formulate the functional and non-functional specifications of the interfaces internal and external with the various operational systems
- Assist in review and sign-off of all workstream deliverables
- Assist team members in developing the relevant reporting for the business
- Ensure local legal and regulatory requirements are properly identified and integrated in the SAP standard solution designed for us to enable internal and external compliance.
- Maximize the value of the Forecast to Produce landscape
- Enable end-to-end global process improvement methodology
- Master the SAP S/4HANA as a key user and understand the solution integration with other systems such as the Capital Project Management and Calibration systems
- Ensure that the implemented solutions support the processes according to our design and industry best practices
- Support testing and User Acceptance Testing process: Organize, prepare and execute functional tests
- Contribute to the change management process to ensure that the new processes are properly understood and adopted by our teams: support/facilitate organizational impact analysis and changes, contribute to end-users training strategy and change management, provide functional support to business users
Experience / Qualifications
- Preferred: Master's degree University/Engineering or MBA
- Languages: Fluent in English, French would be a plus
- Process Improvement Training (e.g., Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean, TQM, etc.) would be a plus
- At least 5 to 10 years working experience in multinational Life Science companies with relevant experience
- Expertise in Plant Maintenance processes
- Exposure to SAP as a key user or a business process owner / 5 years' experience as SAP business subject matter expert would be a plus
- Minimum 2 implementation cycles on deployment of global solutions
- Proven track record of reengineering process, fit-gap analysis, and solution provider
- Excellent negotiation skills with key business users and within IT
- Analytics & Dashboarding knowledge are required for the position
- Strong knowledge of finance processes and organization
- Strong business acumen, decision making, and influence skills across all levels of an organization
- Business process subject matter expertise and credibility with business peers
- Experience in working in international environment / global organization
- Excellent presentation and communication skills