I am currently looking for an experience SAP Data Specialist to join our customer on an initial 5 month contract.
- Prepare a data strategy for the project that aligns with project requirements, group data governance expectation and peer projects within the global transformation program, aligning business glossary and master data.
- Coordinate data cleansing activities with the project team, data governance bodies and business users.
- Coordinate project data activities with the Project Manager and Data Manager and adjust deliverables as necessary.
- Prepare a project data model, define dimension hierarchies and business glossary which align to target systems for data migration.
- This role is responsible for all data deliverables within a project under guidance from the project manager.
- The role provides support and advice to the project team.
- To perform the role there will need to be coordination between data guardian and stewards from the business teams and the technical project teams.
Skills and experience
- Previous SAP S/4HANA programme experience.
- Expert in capturing requirements and documenting them so both technical and non-technical teams can interpret them without ambiguity.
- Experience in creating data models and defining dimension hierarchies that align at an enterprise level.
- Practical experience in data cleansing and data quality assessment, use of Excel and other tools to both assess the quality of data and identify data harmonization.